The new line includes the release of one of cheer’s LIGHTEST shoes! The full Spring 2012 Chasse cheerleading fashion line will include new uniforms, camp and practice wear, shoes, pom poms, accessories, body basics, bows and more. Chasse will be releasing new products on its Facebook page and through Pinterest boards. Connect with them to be the first to see the newest cheerleading fashions! Here’s what has been released so far, with more products being added each day! The Cloud The Cloud is a game-changer for competition cheerleading footwear. It follows the recent trend of providing a light, but still supportive, option for cheerleaders – weighing only 3.9 oz. – but it is available at a price that makes it accessible to all teams. While other comparable performance competition shoes sell for $85.00, Chasse will sell the Cloud through Omni Cheer and Campus Teamwear for only $32.95. As a bonus, the Cloud ships in a reusable eco-bag that is perfect for your small cheerleading accessories! Metallic Uniforms Let your team really shine in new metallic uniform options! Part of the Chasse Performance line, these uniforms feature spandex stretch material for comfortable, performance-enhancing fit. Browse the 5 new metallic tops and 5 new metallic bottoms to find the perfect style for your team. The Chasse Performance line features skirts, shorts, crop tops and long sleeve options. Printed Tees and Tanks The new line of cheerleading tees and tanks from Chasse will be in stock and ready to ship starting March 15th, 2012 – but you can preorder your favorites now! Choose from 19 new designs that are a prefect way to complete your camp or practice look. Printed shirt designs are available in tee, tank and youth sizes. About Chasse: Cheerleading fashion leader Chasse believes that cheerleading is not just a sport, it’s a lifestyle. Chasse is a leader and innovator in the world of cheerleading apparel and accessories, providing affordable and high-performance products and specialty styles to cheerleaders of all ages. Chasse products can be purchased exclusively through Omni Cheer or Campus Teamwear.
Fashion & Beauty
a game-changing uniform option! Unlike our in-stock uniforms, sublimated uniform designs are completely customizable. If you are looking for something a little different than your basic shell top and skirt, sublimation is the way to go! All sublimated uniforms are created through a heat transfer process, allowing dye to absorb into the fabric and ensuring long-lasting color with minimal fading after washing. We, at Omni Cheer, offer our own Chasse performance and double knit sublimation uniforms, yet for the first time ever, we are very excited to expand our sublimation collection to also offer GK Elite and Under Armour sublimated uniforms!
Check out our online catalog for great introductory offers, as well as package options.
Our Chasse house brand sublimated uniforms come in two fabric options. One option is performance material: flexible and breathable uniforms perfect for stunting in, made with quick drying C-Dri fabric. No one wants to feel all sweaty and sticky when they are cheering! Our performance sublimation comes in long top, crop top, skirt and short options. We also offer sports bras and men’s uniform tops that can be completely customized to fit your team colors and style! With eight new design options and a free sublimation logo, you are bound to find the perfect look for your team!
Chasse sublimation also comes in double knit fabric. This double knit material is a little bit thicker, but is still just as durable and flexible as its performance counterpart. We offer a shell top, skirt, and bodyliner in double knit sublimation, and we are offering four brand-new design options for 2017! Double knit uniforms also come with a free sublimation logo, which can be found in our online sublimation designer. Be sure to check our online catalog for special offers and package options. You will love your Chasse game-changing sublimation uniforms! Sublimation is a great option for any cheer team to look great at competitions or on the sidelines. Chasse sublimation is designed to be flexible, yet durable so your uniform will last.
Omni Cheer is also very excited to partner with GK Elite! They are the industry leader in gymnastic apparel, known for their exquisite rhinestone work. You may have seen their uniforms on the 2016 Summer Olympics U.S.A. gymnastics team. GK has released three different cheerleading sublimation style options, all including actual rhinestones! GK sublimated uniforms include a shell top, skirt, and bodyliner and, with 36 different color options, we will be able to match any team’s colors.
GK Elite sublimation uniforms consist of four-way stretch fabric, so they are very flexible‚ perfect for high-performance and stunting teams! Don’t forget to check the online catalog for
specials and introductory offers.
Omni Cheer is further excited to include
Under Armour sublimated uniforms to our product line! Under Armour offers three different design and style options for shell tops, skirts, and bodyliners. Like GK, Under Armour sublimated apparel also comes in 36 different color ways. Under Armour sublimation is also made of performance material that has a lot of give and stretch, perfect for teams that do a lot of stunting. Under Armour is a brand known for their passion, design, and innovation, and Under Armour sublimation is no different! You will not be disappointed.
Choosing between styles for your next cheer season can seem difficult, but try playing around on
our online sublimation designer tool by designing a few options to see what you like! Once you have made a decision, give our sales agents a call, and provide them with you design number. Our sales agents will be able to offer you a quote for your order. Due to these uniforms being completely customizable, I suggest you order a sublimation fit kit before placing an order, too! Sublimation uniforms are not returnable, but with our fit kits, you can find the perfect fit before you commit. All sublimation orders require a nine set minimum, and require two approvals before the order can be processed. You will receive a copy of your order to verify that all order information is correct, followed by an artwork approval to verify that your one-of-a-kind design is perfect. Once processed, all sublimation orders take six to eight weeks to produce, and your perfect, one-of-a-kind product will be delivered to your door!
No two cheer teams are the same, so why not celebrate your team individuality with a unique uniform?
No matter what you decide‚ Chasse performance or double knit, or our new GK Elite or Under Armour sublimation‚ you will not get this quality and flexibility with any other uniform out there! Our sublimation uniforms are game-changing, and will have everyone looking at your team! Get ready to tell people
where you got your uniform when they start asking‚ at Omni Cheer!
Have you opted for sublimated uniforms for next season? Let us know what you chose for your team in the comments.
It’s that time of year again when you need new cheer gear. Whether it’s practice gear for camp, uniforms for the next school year, or just a wardrobe makeover for spring, cheerleaders are ready to shop. With perfect timing,
Campus Teamwear has released a new collection of items for Spring 2013.
Campus Teamwear is a leading cheerleading apparel retailer and has been around for over 20 years. They carry products from the top cheerleading apparel companies, including Chasse, Nike, and Soffe at the lowest prices. They even have a
125% low price guarantee. If you find the exact item elsewhere for a lower price, Campus Teamwear will beat it.
The new product lines include practice wear starting at $10.95, warm-ups starting at $18.95, cheer bags starting at $9.95, uniforms starting at $14.95, hair bows, starting at $3.95, and shoes starting at $16.95.
The big fan favorite is always the cheer shirts and
cheer bows! This year, Campus Teamwear is featuring more jumbo-sized bows than ever. The crowd will know you’ve arrived when they see your cute bows from afar.
And since cheerleaders love fun cheer quotes and sayings, Campus Teamwear released a bunch of new cheer
printed tees and tanks. Whatever your style or attitude, there’s a shirt for you.
To celebrate the Spring 2013 collections, Campus Teamwear is offering free gifts with select package purchases when customers order over the phone or through the catalog.
Additionally, many orders are eligible for
free shipping! For online purchases, qualifying orders over $100 receive free shipping, and for catalog or phone orders, qualifying orders over $200 receive free shipping.
The new products for spring are available for purchase online, by phone, and via catalog. To
request a catalog, visit Campus Teamwear’s website.
Don’t forget! Campus Teamwear gives its Facebook fans a sneak peek of some of the new items on its Facebook page!
“Like’ them on Facebook so you don’t miss out on any new items.
Have you seen the new Campus Teamwear items? What items are on your must-have list each season?
If you’re a cheer coach, this is the time of year you are wrapping up your tryouts and choosing your team for the upcoming cheer season. That means your next steps are getting to know your new team members and ordering your cheer uniforms, warmups, and other cheer gear! Choosing your team cheer apparel is a major step toward a great cheer season, so set your team up for success by consulting this pre-order checklist:
- Budget. How much money do you have for uniforms and other cheer expenses? Make sure you aren’t going over budget and that you prioritize. If you have limited funds, uniforms and warmups should be your top priority. Any leftover money can be put to good use by buying team accessories like hair bows or bags. You can get quality uniforms and other cheer gear for a great price, so make sure you look around for the best options.
- Administrative approval. If you are ordering for a school team, make sure you have approval from the necessary administrators before placing your order. Some school districts have dress code requirements for their athletic teams, and you don’t want to find out after the fact that your team won’t be allowed to cheer in the new uniforms. You might also find out that the team will be able to wear the uniforms for games, but won’t be able to wear them to school on game days. Knowing that ahead of time will ensure expectations are met and no one is disappointed. Some schools also have rules about wearing team colors. If your squad wants to get black warmups, for example, but your school colors are blue and gold, the administration might not allow non-school color warmups.
- Order details. Collect the sizes each team member needs for the items you are ordering. Do you have any extra optional cheer items you are ordering, like bags, bows, socks, shoes, or t-shirts? If so, make sure you know who wants them and what sizes, colors, and styles they want. Check and double-check the list and have them do the same.
- Customization. If you have customized your order, make sure the spelling and logo are correct. These are usually non-returnable if the error is made on your end, so be extra careful!
- Payment. Is the school or team covering the cost or are the cheerleaders themselves responsible for the payment? If the cheerleaders are buying the uniforms and other gear themselves, make sure you have collected all the money before you place the order.
What’s your advice for ordering cheerleading uniforms?
Many cheerleaders are already packing their bags in anticipation for one of cheerleaders’ favorite events of the year – cheer camp. Needless to say, there’s a lot to consider when thinking about what to bring to camp, but after reading this article you should have a much better idea of what you need to take with you and what you can afford to leave at home.
Starting with the basics, you’re going to need lots of cheer practice wear, like shorts, t-shirts, socks and hair bows or hair ties. Remember, the purpose of cheer camp is to improve your skills and you’re likely to break a sweat doing so. Additionally, summer is the warmest time of the year and you’re definitely going to want to be able to take the heat in stride. Make sure you pack plenty of cheer wear, since washers and dryers will probably be scarce or unavailable. Another option to consider may be coordinating some cheer wear with some custom embroidery to rep your squad. Some other items to consider bringing are sunblock, chapstick, and/or insect repellent to protect your skin from those long hours outside and to combat any critters you may encounter during that time. You may also want to consider bringing a camera to capture all your great cheer camp memories for Facebook later on.
Also, it’s a good idea to pack a couple pairs of cheer shoes, as well as another pair of shoes or sandals for your trip. There’s no telling what the weather conditions might be like and it’s a good idea to have a pair of back-up sneakers just in case your shoes get wet, muddy, etc. It’s also a good idea to bring some flip-flops or sandals for showering and kicking back.
Since a fair share of cheer camps are overnight, you’ll probably need to pack things you’d generally take in an overnight bag, i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, face wash, body soap, deodorant, towels, etc. Unless you check ahead of time, you won’t know if the camp will have these items available, or if you’ll have another chance to go out and purchase them once you get there. You may also want to consider bringing some extra snacks, some drinks, a water bottle, and some Advil. You should also make sure to pack a notebook and pen so you can write down all the great routines you learn at cheer camp.
Another thing to consider is taking a bit of spending money (unless the camp explicitly asks you not to). As many of you may have experience! There may be opportunities for you and your team to hit the town several nights during your stay at camp and having a few dollars in your pocket may come in handy. There also may be an opportunity for you to pick-up some souvenir items.
Of course every cheerleader’s list will vary, but hopefully after running down this list you’ll be able to pack more efficiently for your upcoming trip to cheer camp.
Speaking of cheer camp, CampusTeamwear currently has a number of great items on-sale just in time for camp, like our Lycra tops, practice shorts and practice skirts with built-in shorts. Our Lycra tops come in a variety of different cuts and colors, have breathable mesh panels to help you beat the heat and many styles include built-in bras, for extra support. Paired with any of our practice shorts or practice skirts, these tops make a great cheer outfit and are sure to keep you looking fresh and feeling cool during intense camp workouts. As well, all of these camp wear items can be customized with embroidery in case you and your team can feel a little more team pride.
As you transition from summertime camps and practices to the regular season, don’t forget your
body basics. They might not be shining as brightly as your uniform and poms under those Friday night lights, but briefs, sports bras, and bodysuits are an important part of the ensemble.
Briefs are a cheerleader’s best friend. When you’re flying through the air or springing across the field, you can’t be thinking about trying to keep your skirt down. Briefs come in different colors and prints to match your uniform, and you can get them in
classic cut or
A bodysuit is a great way to add more color to your look, keep you warm on the sideline, and smooth out your uniform to keep you looking sharp. Like briefs, bodysuits come in all different colors to match your uniform, as well as prints and patterns for fun and flair. You can get a full bodysuit or cropped one, depending on your uniform style and your preferences.
Sports bras obviously give you support, but they’re also great to wear alone for warm-weather workouts. You can order matching team ones for extra team spirit, get a fun print one for summer workouts, or just stock up on your favorites because the more sports bras you have, the less often you have to do laundry!
You can also get
shapewear to give you more support and coverage. Shapewear, like
this cami, helps create a smooth contour under your uniform to keep you and your team looking put-together and let you focus on cheering rather than straightening out your uniforms!
What are your favorite body basics? Tell us in the comments!
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: Cheerleading has the best gear of any sport! Maybe we are a little biased, but cheerleading uniforms are so fun to pick out and wear, and cheer practice wear perfectly combines fashion and athleticism. Plus, we get to wear bows! Cheer gear is unique, so if you are new to cheerleading or are a multi-sport athlete, here are five things you should know about cheer gear:
- Not all athletic gear is created equal. If you’re a regular reader of the blog, this is old news for you, but it’s worth repeating! Cheerleaders do a lot of things that other athletes don’t. That’s why we need clothing and shoes made just for us. Baggy basketball shorts are going to be really annoying to tumble in, for example. Running shoes are not going to have good grip for stunting and tumbling. For both safety and a good performance, you need products specifically designed for cheerleading. You may be able to find some clothing and a limited selection of cheer shoes at a local sports store, but your best bet is to get your cheer clothing and shoes from a cheerleading retailer. These will mostly be online, so make sure you read reviews and verify the company’s return policy before ordering.
- Cheer gear needs to be replaced. Getting cheer-specific gear is just part of the equation. You also need to make sure your older cheer gear is fit for use. Worn out shoes pose a danger by not letting your bases get a good grip on you and by not providing proper stability or cushioning like they used to. Shirts or shorts with holes in them could catch teammates’ fingers as you’re stunting or tumbling. Cheerleading is already dangerous enough, so you should do everything in your power to minimize risk and keep yourself safe! There are steps you can take to better care for your shoes and practice wear, but they won’t last forever. Make sure you assess and replace them when needed.
- This part of cheerleading doesn’t have to be expensive. Everyone says cheerleading is so expensive, but cheer gear expenses are something you can control. Shop around, look for deals, and look for companies that sell quality gear for a reasonable price. Your best bet is to find a good cheer retailer that sells affordable, quality cheer gear, then sign up for their emails and follow them on social media. Companies often offer email-only deals and run sales they only advertise on social media.
- Sizes vary from brand to brand. This is true of all shoes and clothing across every sport and even outside of sports. But, since you are in a demanding sport, it’s vital that your shoes and clothing fit properly. Some items, like uniforms, you can get a free fit kit for – do it! With items you can’t order a fit kit for and want to order from an online cheer retailer, you have a few options to make sure you get a great fit. First, most companies display a size chart online. Refer to it when you order. Also, look for online reviews to see if anyone has left any helpful insight. You could also call the company’s customer service department to talk to a real person about the items you are ordering. Lastly, make sure you order from a company that has free returns and exchanges! No company will exchange or refund an item that is worn and beat up, so if you plan on returning or exchanging, do it right away, not after you’ve worn it. This is especially true of shoes since cheer shoes need to be kept white and pristine.
- You can personalize more than just uniforms. Of course your uniforms will have your team name, logo, mascot, letters, etc. on them. Your warmups will too, but did you know you can get your team info on other gear as well? In addition to being fun, this gives you more clothing options for team events. You might not want to wear your uniforms to a car wash fundraiser, for example, but you still want to look united and promote your school or team. This is where personalized practice wear comes in. Get your team name put on a t-shirt or tank top and your mascot on a pair of shorts, and you have a great team practice outfit that doubles as a uniform to wear for pep rallies, fundraisers, and other events when you’d rather save your actual uniforms for the big game.
What do you think people should know about cheer gear?
The new cheer gear for 2015 was released last month, and we couldn’t be more excited about it! We checked out the new spring lines as soon as they were released so we could talk everything cheer gear with you! Here’s a recap:
- Spring is a popular time to shop for new cheerleading practice wear. Maybe you’re doing some spring cleaning and replacing your old cheer gear, preparing for cheer camp or a new season of practices, or starting to receive cheer apparel catalogs in the mail and eager to shop the latest cheer styles. Whatever your reason for stocking up on practice wear, there are four things you should consider as you pick out your cheer clothing.
- As competition season winds down, cheer squads are getting ready for spring tryouts and the start of a new season! A new season means two of every cheerleader’s favorite words: New uniforms. We have been eagerly awaiting the new uniforms for 2015, and, now that we’ve finally had a chance to see the uniforms we’ve been waiting for, we are showing you a few of our favorites!
- Cheer shoes are one of the most important pieces of cheer gear when it comes to ensuring you have a safe and successful season. They keep your feet protected and are designed to optimize your performance, but they’re also one of the most commonly misunderstood and misused cheer items. Make sure you have the facts straight by looking at the top seven cheer shoe myths.
- Every cheerleader loves accessories – from bags to bows and ribbons! That’s why we have to share our favorite new cheery accessory finds with you!
What new cheer gear are you getting this season?
Here, at Omni Cheer, we have a variety of different shipping and handling options available for you.
Shipping can add a hefty cost to your order and is often an oversight that coaches forget to budget for. One of the best options, of course, is to order early. By ordering early, you will not have to spend any additional cost for expedited shipping, which can get expensive depending on the cost of your order.
We all love the convenience of ordering online and our Omni Cheer website makes it easy!
Signing up for email promotions is the best way to stay up to date with monthly promotions to save on your order. We often have several shipping and handling promotions throughout the year and by signing up for our emails, you will be the first to know to take advantage of the promotions. One of the best options for shipping and handling is to order on our website
OmniCheer.com‚ any order over $75 qualifies for free cheer saver shipping! I love online shopping: it is so easy, convenient and the best way to save on shipping.
If you are unable to order online, we do offer free shipping codes inside every catalog to be used on qualifying* orders over $200 (orders must include clothing, shoe and megaphone only). We occasionally offer different shipping promotions over the phone, so be sure to ask your phone representative if there are any promotions going on at that can be applied to your order. Hey, it doesn’t hurt to ask! We all like to save a little money here and there. Most of the time, shipping is the one thing we all forget to budget for, so be sure to order early so you can
take advantage of those savings.
When it comes to shipping and handling, the best hack is to
order early! We have a 24-48 business hour processing time to pick and ship your order so, if you order late, that can be the difference between three-day shipping and needing one-day shipping to get your order on time. Getting the entire order, or at least the bulk of your order, in early can save you a good chunk of money by choosing a standard shipping option instead of having to rush and expedite your order. Also with ordering early, you would be surprised how many times cheerleaders think
they know their shoe size but actually, they order a shoe two sizes too small. By ordering early, you don’t have to stress if you need to return or exchange sizes.
Typically, cheerleaders fundraise hard to raise money for uniforms; why waste that hard-earned money on shipping cost?! Here, at Omni Cheer, we offer a low price guarantee on our products as well as different shipping promotions to help save you money. The biggest order hack is to order early. If you cannot order early, be sure to sign up for our email promotions to take advantage of web promotions throughout to year. Happy ordering!
What are other shipping and handling hacks that you know? Let us know in the comments!
A lot goes into cheerleading, from hours of practice and important character traits to great coaches and good cheer gear. When it comes to a cheerleaders’ closet though, there are some things you just have to have. Here are the five closet essentials for cheerleaders:
- Cheer socks. Every athlete has a lucky pair of socks, and cheerleaders are no different. Rumor has it that some athletes don’t wash their socks during a winning streak, but luckily for cheerleaders, cheer socks have cool designs that make them special‚ we don’t have to wear dirty socks for good luck. Seriously though, even if you get ankle cheer socks that don’t show much over your shoes, you still know they’re there and feel extra spirited and confident just wearing them. It’s a cheer thing.
- Bows. Technically you don’t grow out of your cheer bows like you might your shoes or practice wear, but you still need new ones every year because cheer companies come out with new bow styles every year that aren’t in your closet yet. Parents don’t always understand this, but it’s true. You just need more cheer bows! Plus, there’s now a cool and helpful bow organizer to help you keep your bows in one place to protect and display them, so your parents can’t use not having enough space or being too messy as an excuse to limit your bow collection.
- Cheer shoes. Serious cheerleaders have serious cheer shoe game. They keep their cheer shoes clean and protected. One way they accomplish this is by having two pairs of shoes‚ one for practice and one for games or competitions. That way one is always clean and ready to go, but you can practice full-out in your other pair without worrying about scuffing them, getting them dirty, or wearing them out.
- Spandex. When you’re jumping, stunting, and tumbling, you want fitted performance practice wear. And when you’re doing this most days out of the week, you need lots of them. Spankies, sports bras, tank tops, capris, you name it and cheerleaders have it in their closets.
- Comfortable warmups. It’s already been established that cheerleaders need clothes that aren’t restrictive. That’s why they love fitted spandex clothing. Well, sometimes gyms are freezing cold when you first start practice or maybe you have to cheer at a cold, rainy football game. Cheerleaders are all-weather athletes, and a good pair of warmups that keep you warm but are also comfortable and flexible enough to actually cheer in are a must.
What are your closet essentials?